Enhancing Performance for Leaders
Leadership coaching is an individualized process that builds a leader’s capability and focuses on enhancing performance for leaders at all levels in their accomplishment of both short- and long-term organizational goals. Coaching is personalized and customized, with a defined period of time and with a specific business goal in mind.
A majority of Fortune 500 CEOs have their own personal coaches. While formal education and training equips leaders to handle the more technical demands of their role, their personal growth and relationship skills development are better addressed by a one-on-one coaching relationship.
At its best, coaching is a partnership. Rather than our coach being “the expert” and providing answers for our client, the client is the expert in the organization, and our coach helps the client to become even more of an expert.
Sample Leadership Coaching Topics:
- Setting priorities or anticipating and overcoming potential obstacles
- Goal setting and action planning
- Speaking more effectively in group settings
- Being an effective supervisor (focusing on values, authenticity, talents, and effectiveness)
- Organisational growth and expanding leadership bench
- Leaders wanting to gain an edge in self-marketing and branding
- Sharpening the skills of individuals targeted as future leaders
- Recognizing blind spots in interpersonal and leadership competencies.
What Our Customers Say
Li-Mor, thanks for the session! The techniques you used to help me clarify my state while I am teaching – were useful.
It helped me remember how much I like my career. I am now getting ready for the start of the semester, getting things organized.
Our session helped me focus on what the goal was.
Chooch your Coaching Service
Trial session is 30 min – Money back guarantee